Moulin Roty - Voyage d'Olga Josephine The Whale Cushion
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Once upon a time, Mummy Olga the wild goose embarked on a long journey to discover the world with her little ones.
They took off over the great outdoors towards far off countries, high in the sky above oceans, mountains, seeking others . . .
On their journey they meet Josephine the Whale, a very wise, kind and affectionate whale with a soft blue body made from 100% cotton velour (belly) and 100% cotton jersey with beautiful embroidery for her upper body.
Her fins are made from blue linen fabric on top and a mustard coloured linen fabric with tiny polka dots underneath and she has a blue patterned mouth.
Josephine’s long graceful tail has blue/green linen on the top side of the flute. The dorsal fin is covered with fine embroidery and her eyes are embroidered.
- Filling: 100% hypoallergenic polyester.
- All materials are carefully sourced in Europe and Oeko-Tex certified.
- Measurements: 60 cm long.
- Care: Hand wash or machine wash on a delicate cycle (do not tumble dry).
- Designed in France by Moulin Roty.
- Recommended age: 10 months+